The following consent form is to be signed and returned by prospective clients seeking to begin individual or group counseling at Jeremy Frank and Associates. Please find the version that works best for you, either PDF or Google Doc, and review suggested instructions for signing and returning the last signed page to us.
To sign and return the consent form (you only have to return the last page signed), there are several options that might work best for you described below. Let your clinician know how you’ll be sending the form back or ask them for assistance.
How to Sign and Return Your Consent Form
Electronic signatures can be done in Preview, Adobe, Eversign, SmallPDF, or other programs you may know. You can also print, scan, and email the form to us. We also accept a photo of the signed form via email or text. Since COVID-19, we have many more options. Here is more detailed information:
- Adobe – Open the document in Adobe and click the “Fill & Sign” icon. You’re then able to draw your signature using your trackpad, mouse, or touchscreen. After signing, choose “Save As” in the File drop-down menu and save the document as a PDF and email it to us.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (desktop program – download required)
- Adobe Fill and Sign (mobile app – download required)
- Eversign.com – A service for sending and signing documents (online software – no download required but must register for an account; allows up to 5 documents a month for free). Upload the PDF, drag and drop fillable fields, then enter your text and signature. After the document is completed, you can download it as a PDF and email it to us.
- SmallPDF – A free electronic signature tool (online software – no download required). Upload the PDF, drag and drop fillable fields, then enter your text and signature. After the document is completed, you can download it as a PDF and email it to us.
- Take a picture of it – If you have a printer, you can print out the document, sign it, take a picture, and then send us a picture of the form via email or text.
If you have any questions or require assistance, please call 215-356-8061 or message us through our contact form or by email.